Watch out for Daylight Savings Time change - 2 hour time difference from ship time!!

columbusseminole

This is exactly why I booked our excursion thru Carnival for this port. We are taking the Altun Ha/River Wallace tour. I know there are other companies that we could have booked the ruins part of the tour thru, but I want to be relaxed, not watching my watch hoping we make it back in time!

My oh my....I will be in Belize on May3rd, Ive done all the calculations and after looking at this thread decided to call Carnival to confirm. In my past cruises with then we have always been on ship time and for me that has always been EST. Carnival again confirmed for me that the published port time is ship time and of course that depends on where your boat leaves.

the day Im in Belize the Valor is the only ship in port, trust me my tour guide knows that, and in a tour of 10+ people we are all likely to be from the boat. I know one other couple in my group will be and we will make sure we get back in time. I plan to confirm ship/local time ahead of time with my tour.

Archived