Sea Princess cabin D326

aussie57

Hi cruisers

Has anyone had experience cruising in any of the cabins on Deck 8 in this vicinity on any of the Grand class ships eg Sea Princess, Sun Princess or Dawn Princess

We've booked D326 for Sydney to New Zealand in November 2011 & are wondering about late night noise from the Bar below. We recently had a bad experience with late night band noise on P&O Pacific Jewel in an inside cabin, & are hoping that an outside cabin may receive less direct noise.

Thanks

Hi cruisers

Has anyone had experience cruising in any of the cabins on Deck 8 in this vicinity on any of the Grand class ships eg Sea Princess, Sun Princess or Dawn Princess

aussie57, Just for future reference, the Sea, Sun and Dawn are 'Sun Class ships', the larger ships in the fleet such as the Golden, Grand, Sapphire are in the Grand Class ship category. ;) Just in case you start researching online for more info, I wanted to alert you that there is a huge difference in these two classes of ships.

While you are over the heart of the Wheelhouse Bar, the bands in that venue almost never play beyond midnight, so you won't hear any late-night noise.

Thanks so much rdsqrl. That's very reassuring to hear.

aussie57, Just for future reference, the Sea, Sun and Dawn are 'Sun Class ships', the larger ships in the fleet such as the Golden, Grand, Sapphire are in the Grand Class ship category. ;) Just in case you start researching online for more info, I wanted to alert you that there is a huge difference in these two classes of ships.

Thanks for pointing that out Toto. :) I'm afraid Google was not my friend on this occasion, as it was during a search for reviews of the cabin (unsuccessful) that I saw Sea Princess called a Grand class ship. My apologies

Archived