where does ship dock in Key West?

I live in Key West and Mallory Square is two blocks off of Duval Street. If you need any additional information, please let me know.

If I wanted to go to Eisenhower Drive from the ship...How long would it take me to grab a cab, drive to Eisenhower Drive, spend 5 minutes visiting and drive back to the ship? Thanks

Tagoladad@aol.com

I'm looking at a map of Key West and I'd like to know where the ship (Majesty) docks. I have heard that she docks in Mallory Square, but Mapquest couldn't find it. If someone could let me know where she docks, I'd appreciate it.

Sailing on Majetsy 4/25/05.

Tagoladad@aol.com

Here's a link that shows you a live Cam......It's right on Mallory Square.

http://webcam.keywest.com/

Will be there in a few weeks on the Jewel. Can you tell me where to buy the trolley tour tix and which stops would you get off to see. Travelling with teens and older parents and I am not sure if we should get off at all stops or not.

You can purchase trolley tickets right out front of the Mallory Square Complex. I would recommend the Trolley over the Train because you can get on and off the Trolley whereas the Train you can only get off at one stop. All the stops allow you to enjoy all Key West has to offer.

Archived