Bahamas & Florida then Alaska in June?

Hello

I am trying to start a very early and premature plan of a trip in June 2013. We are considering visiting Cleveland and then heading to new York and then cruising to the Bahamas and Florida. From here we thought we might head to Seattle and see Alaska again. :D

My question is:

Has anybody done a cruise to the Bahamas in June? How hot is it? :confused:

I told a friend about this today and see said it would be like fire and ice. :eek:

Hello

I am trying to start a very early and premature plan of a trip in June 2013. We are considering visiting Cleveland and then heading to new York and then cruising to the Bahamas and Florida. From here we thought we might head to Seattle and see Alaska again. :D

My question is:

Has anybody done a cruise to the Bahamas in June? How hot is it? :confused:

I told a friend about this today and see said it would be like fire and ice. :eek:

We will be there in April next year so I will let you know! LOL (if you can wait that long :eek:)

A good way to check expected weather is to Google "(city name) weather" and then choose the month you are interested in. I did a quick check and saw that weather is usually around 80F to 85F by memory. I always do that when cruising overseas to help with my packing.

It would be like going to Cairns in Dec. (MOL) Warm yes, but tempered a bit by the water around it with some sea breeze. Even today in August it is slightly cooler (1 degree C.) in Nassau than where I live in Jacksonville. and hot is relative - oops just noted you are from Tassie :-) all the bets are off.

You would definitely need to pack for two seasons. think about visiting Milford sound area in NZ for a week after being in Cairns, but really we need the exchange over here so please come on down.(up?)

It would be like going to Cairns in Dec. (MOL) Warm yes, but tempered a bit by the water around it with some sea breeze. Even today in August it is slightly cooler (1 degree C.) in Nassau than where I live in Jacksonville. and hot is relative - oops just noted you are from Tassie :-) all the bets are off.

You would definitely need to pack for two seasons. think about visiting Milford sound area in NZ for a week after being in Cairns, but really we need the exchange over here so please come on down.(up?)

That is funny. I actually said to my Hubby it would be no different to when we go to visit family in Townsville which is just south of Cairns. I am really hoping we can afford to do this as I loved Alaska just recently and if we are in Cleveland to see the Rock & Rock Hall of Fame we may as well go to New York to do the Bahamas. :)

Agreed packing would be technical though.

That is funny. I actually said to my Hubby it would be no different to when we go to visit family in Townsville which is just south of Cairns. I am really hoping we can afford to do this as I loved Alaska just recently and if we are in Cleveland to see the Rock & Rock Hall of Fame we may as well go to New York to do the Bahamas. :)

Agreed packing would be technical though.

Have a good one (I prefer Townsville to Cairns myself lovely place had great dinner on the waterfront, restaurant on stilts)

Archived