how do i upgrade to a balcony/

phileas fog

Hi everyone

We are going on Ventura on 20 th August and have booked an outside cabin.

As its our silver anniversary during the cruise I was thinking of trying to upgrade to a balcony as a suprise to my lovely wife.Can anyone tell me the best way to do this,should i contact my TA or P & O direct??

Hi everyone

We are going on Ventura on 20 th August and have booked an outside cabin.

As its our silver anniversary during the cruise I was thinking of trying to upgrade to a balcony as a suprise to my lovely wife.Can anyone tell me the best way to do this,should i contact my TA or P & O direct??

PROBABLY, if you have booked with a TA, P&O won't talk to you properly anyway, so I would suggest you talk to your TA first. :D

Should be possible depending on availability.

Contact whoever you booked with. The price to upgrade will be set at the same price differential that would have existed when you booked your cruise. In line with most people on here, try and get a balcony cabin on C deck as these have the double depth balconies but dont the price doesnt reflect this.

I have checked the P&O website and there are quite a few balcony cabins still available, although some grades are on a guaranteed basis. That way you won`t be able to choose your cabin.

The best thing is to phone your TA and get them to enquire about the costs.

Enjoy Ventura. We did earlier this summer.:)

People cancel around the Invoice time.. thats the time cabins become re available.. ask your TA. There is often a cost though.

As above, if available the cost will be the same as it would have been had you chosen a balcony cabin at the time of booking. The price differential doesnt change because they suddenly have availability.

Archived