Carnival Splendor - Las Caletas

lbosarge

So we sail on Sept4 and there is still no Las Caletas on the excursions page. Rhythm of the nights is there. Any one else have any luck finding it? I see it in their general excursion list but not for our cruise. I tried to book it privately but was told you must book it through the ship.

So we sail on Sept4 and there is still no Las Caletas on the excursions page. Rhythm of the nights is there. Any one else have any luck finding it? I see it in their general excursion list but not for our cruise. I tried to book it privately but was told you must book it through the ship.

Look at my post to Mario007 to his question on this board regarding Cabo San Lucas. It explains why what you see on the main Carnival excursion page is NOT what is available to book.:(

• 3 weeks later...

Just as an update - for the 9/4/11 Splendor cruise, Las Caletas just started showing up as a bookable excursion a few days ago, so if anyone was still looking to book Las Caletas, you might want to check the Carnival website again :)

Yup yup! I was soooo happy when I saw it. I was told it night not be there because it may have sold out. They told me the limit is 150 people. We are all booked and ready to hit the beach!

You'll love Las Caletas. It's so beautiful pulling into the dock there, plus just a great experience once you are there. BTW, I love the picture of your drink!

Archived