carnival legend review 7/24-7/31

honestguy

I'm no chef. But definitely a foodie. I'm really loving your review, I enjoy hearing your take on the Steakhouse as I'm doing it for the first time for my cruise in October. I've already made reservations for one night, debating on whether or not to do another as well.

Do you think it's worth it?

I think its well worth the 30 bucks the food is quite tasty and the service is very good as well. Factor in that the restaurant itself is beautiful makes for a wonderful evening. I think once is enough, but I couldn't blame you for going twice. the main dining room food is great as well.

I'm really enjoying your review so far. I work in a somewhat upscale restaurant, and I am very curious as to your opinions of the other food on the ship. Particularly the main diningroom food and also the deli on the Lido. Thanks.

I'll get there is due time;)

Enjoying the review. I wont be as hard on you as Pasco08-(maybe shouldn't mention the muster LOL). We are thinking about doing the steak house on our first night next year(it's our anniversary). Were you able to choose where you wanted to sit? When you made the reservation did you request window view?

I never ask for a certain table, just because I work in the business, however I'm sure they are more than accommodating. The first floor has tables along the glass. We were seated upstairs, and although they aren't on the glass it affords you views of both sides of the ship. I think these are the best tables in the house.

Archived