Are there irons on board?????

magnumcoog

Yes there are irons in the laundry rooms. You can also send clothes out for pressing. I've gotten in the habit with my tuxedo shirt to send it out for pressing as soon as I unpack. Cost $1.75 (less than a can of Coke), and I have a really nice looking shirt for Formal night. (This was my wife's idea - I Must give her credit :) )

So, it's a vacation !!! Relax, enjoy, and let the cruise staff do the work. It's not that expensive. Have a Great cruise !!!

Yes, there are irons in the laundry rooms. I'm sure they wouldn't like for you to have one in your cabin because of possible fire hazard.

I would recommend taking your own. We just got off the SUN and the laundry rooms and irons were in constant use. I'm glad my wife packed our own...as we used it quite a bit.

As for being a hazard...I'm not so sure... how about all the people smoking in their rooms? Wouldn't that be a hazard as well?

I believe that it is "illegal" to have an iron, or candles in your cabin.......just because of the fire hazard. I wonder about smoking, too............seems like that would also be a fire hazard........no flames, just wondering..........

It's not. I've asked three room stewards, and none have given any other answer than, effectively "No problem."

Of course, having an iron in your cabin*does* present the problem of not having an ironing board.

The edge of the bed worked just fine for us. :)

Archived