Spirit Dry dock

klutz13

I will be on the Spirit next May for her Alaska trip.

New Serenity area would be nice. I would love to watch the scenery go by while curled up in one of the clamshells with a nice cup of Joe.

As for the new waterwork, I doubt it will even be open considering its early May in Alaska we are talking. Barring some crazy good weather, it will likely stayed closed the entire trip.

I know for sure that she is getting a WaterWorks park. Not sure what else she is getting though.

Just curious - how do you know that for sure?

I was thinking of switching from Spirit to Splendor, but if she is going to have the waterpark, I will stay on Spirit for the sake of the kids.

I was thinking of switching from Spirit to Splendor, but if she is going to have the waterpark, I will stay on Spirit for the sake of the kids.

i am going on her next year and all the catalogues we have here in australia advertising her advise of 2 watersides and a giant dump bucket.

i'd say tho there would be at least one more dry dock before she heads my way tho.. gotta change the power plugs, slot machines, etc.

They wouldn't put the same ship in drydock twice in one year would they? 2 weeks doesn't seem like enough time to revamp and get so much done before moving the ship to Australia later next year. It seems like there are a bunch of other Carnival ships coming up on dry docks too-number of things changed must depend on their checkbook balance!

i am going on her next year and all the catalogues we have here in australia advertising her advise of 2 watersides and a giant dump bucket.

i'd say tho there would be at least one more dry dock before she heads my way tho.. gotta change the power plugs, slot machines, etc.

Is there a website that we can see what is being advertised in the Australia catalogs?

Go to page 16 to see the deckplans.

http://www.carnival.com.au/common/pdf/CarnivalCruiselines_AustraliaBrochure.pdf

Ok, so I have studied that e-brochure and definitely see the waterworks area (where the children's pool used to be, still didn't seem big enough for a whole waterworks area, but I am sure I must not be remembering the size correctly) Anyhow, no where on there do I see a serenity area. Anyone else? I could have missed it.

I think the ships are already equipped with both electrical outlets. :confused:

Unless the ones in Australia are different than the European outlets?

Archived