im so so nervous!

I have read that many people get nervous prior to a vacation.Some so much that they feel sick.Cruising is really painless.And yes I too don't relax till I'm on board with a pool drink.You'll have a great time and I'll bet you and your wife will be on more cruises.Hey,do this---On our last cruise we told our waiter it was our 40th anniversay.I order a cake(they're cheap)and he brought it to us on the first night in the MDR.They made us feel very special.They will do the same for newly weds I'm sure.Not trying to sell Carnival cakes, but it was the best cake I've ever tasted.The waiter would bring us a piece every night.Look in the roll call section, and I'll bet there will newbees and other newly weds to talk to.Have a great one.They all are.:)

You will have a great time on your cruise. Our honeymoon cruise was our first cruise. The only thing that is bad is that it became and addiction. Not that that is a bad thing. We love cruising and as soon as one ends we start planning the next one. We have been lucky enough to go on one every other year. Our 5th will be this October, only 85 more days till we leave for 10 days in paradise.

Archived