LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Good morning all. Mood pretty somber around town last night and today, and the death toll rose to five with another National Guard member succumbing to his injuries overnight. I agree, so many "nutters" out there this day and age, and the state of the world economies and social issues just makes matters worse. No motive identified as of yet given what they have learned about the shooter, they may never know. Just gives me the willies when I think how many times we have been in that restuarant for breakfast over the years. We just feel so badly for the victims and their families:(.

On a more cheery note, mega Happy Birthday wishes to Ben today. Sandy, please pass our well wishes on to the birthday boy as well!

Hmm, topless waiters - does that include the female wait staff as well??:D

OK, so I have a new job, as a decorator! Just spent 2 days decorating and cleaning a friends apartment after his tenants absconded with not paying the rent and taking all the furniture except a bed and sofa!

6125229670_a37a176790_b.jpg

And when I got home this met me wanting to know what was for dinner.

6124206403_c4a9a64da1_b.jpg

Even checking what was cooking!

6124204409_4b24fa5eb0_b.jpg

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT - THANKS GEORGE (and I'm sure Ben thanks you as well:D)

Oy, this was so bad it was funny!

Sorry Karen, but I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one - I thought it was great as well as funny!!

OK, so I have a new job, as a decorator! Just spent 2 days decorating and cleaning a friends apartment after his tenants absconded with not paying the rent and taking all the furniture except a bed and sofa!

Nice paint job on the flat Peter. Love the "cattitude" :p

OK, so I don't want to hear of anything like this happening on Liberty. Nobody can do an imitation of Kate Winslet!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/skyuk-25539322/woman-saved-after-north-sea-ferry-plunge-26540879.html

I laughed my butt off on this one. Or ROTFLMO.

Peter, I have a question that you might be able to answer. My office is considering doing a high tea instead of a fundraising dinner. The question I was asked today was can a high tea be done in the early evening. I immediately told my boss (witch) that I knew someone I could ask. So is there a set time for high tea?

Joyce

I see there are some of you joining me in the NC.. nice birthday video George.....

PETE I have some rooms I need painting and seeing as you did such a great job on your friends apartment you are 'HIRED'...and by the way you need to feed that cat of yours :D

6 WEEKS TODAY WE LEAVE FOR LONDON YEA!!!!

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT - THANKS GEORGE (and I'm sure Ben thanks you as well:D)

Sorry Karen, but I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one - I thought it was great as well as funny!!

My husband thought is was funny too. What can I say, he's a boob man....;):D

Peter, great job, after you paint Sherry's, can you paint ours!!!!

Love the pictures of your kitty, by the way how much does she weigh?

Marilyn

Travelodge Glasgow Airport has rooms at £12 for Oct

Thanks, George! G reckons as we won't get any more sleep than at home, we may as well go from home as we are only 20 minutes from the airport. As I usually get my own way on most things, I will concede this one!

Were you able to cancel and rebook?

I laughed my butt off on this one. Or ROTFLMO.

Peter, I have a question that you might be able to answer. My office is considering doing a high tea instead of a fundraising dinner. The question I was asked today was can a high tea be done in the early evening. I immediately told my boss (witch) that I knew someone I could ask. So is there a set time for high tea?

Joyce

Hi Joyce, regarding the time for high tea, it was considered that this should be served around 5 pm as it is really a substantial working meal to be eaten at the end of the working day on a 'high' table.

Afternoon tea as the name suggests is served mid afternoon and also known as 'low tea' as the snacks which make up afternoon tea were served on low tables.

Hope that helps.

PETE I have some rooms I need painting and seeing as you did such a great job on your friends apartment you are 'HIRED'...and by the way you need to feed that cat of yours :D

6 WEEKS TODAY WE LEAVE FOR LONDON YEA!!!!

Sherry, OK you're the boss, but does that include return transport to your home?:D

Peter, great job, after you paint Sherry's, can you paint ours!!!!

Love the pictures of your kitty, by the way how much does she weigh?

OK Barb, and the same conditions in regard to return transport applies!:D

As for Charlie, he weighed 16 lbs at his last weigh in last year when he went for his annual innoculations, goodness knows if he's put weight on or not. We'll see when we get back from this TA as it will be time for his annual visit!