LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

I just showed Ivor all your wishes and he said to thank you all.

We had a nice day....swam, sunbathed, then went out to dinner.... and a great birthday present came OUR LUGGAGE TAGS...:D

Belated birthday wishes to ivor, hope you had a lovely day .

My weekend away is in manchester - tam's letting me loose in the shops.

Glad the interview went well peter.

Good morning from a hot Kusadasi Turkey

Israel and the holy land was pretty spectacular but hard work as the tours were 10 hours and very hot plus a lot of walking.

The ship is great and has confirmed I do prefer the smaller ships

Having drinks every night at the diamond event with Marilyn, Geoffrey and the Miami boys

Changed my return trip Sept/Oct 2012 to the Radiance making it a 46 night cruise Vancouver Sydney then the next cruise Sydney to Perth around Australia via Bali.

Will read through the posts when i get home.

Not had a very good week so far and feel I need a holiday - trying to organise a surprise cruise for Tam to Alaska and after getting 3/4 quotes I discovered that if I was able to book it thro a US agent I could get it for $1800pp but Princess won't allow this. I have to book in the UK and this would cost £1800pp - totally gutted.

Hi Mhairi, I know of a agent in the US that can do bookings for clients in the UK if that's any help. I can let you know the contact details if you want.

Israel and the holy land was pretty spectacular but hard work as the tours were 10 hours and very hot plus a lot of walking.

Having drinks every night at the diamond event with Marilyn, Geoffrey and the Miami boys

Changed my return trip Sept/Oct 2012 to the Radiance making it a 46 night cruise Vancouver Sydney then the next cruise Sydney to Perth around Australia via Bali.

George so pleased you are having a good time and you like the Vision I knew when I was on it in May it wasn't as bad as the Drama Queens were making it out to be. You Seen Anthony yet?

At least having been to Israel you and Andy will have a bit more to chat about next time LOL

46 Nights that's just fab :D

Catch up when you get back to sort out BCN enjoy rest of your Holiday

Hope everyone has a great weekend:D

Edited by mancmatt26

HI George, missed your post earlier, glad to hear you're having a good time. Wow that is some sailing next year and all those new eateries on Radiance (for a few obviously!), but spoilt for choice!

Ok, do we really need name tags after a year of sharing of our most intimate secrets? ;). Who needs pink boas either?;). Just in case there is any doubt, I ordered these: http://www.windycitynovelties.com/7583p/6-foot-long-led-blinking-rainbow-boas-batteries-included.html :D.

I know this is a late response but wow, you put my rainbow boa to shame!!!

:D:p:cool:

I really enjoy this board. so much calmer and easier to follow. Can't wait to see you up in the Viking prior to sailing. Anyone want to make official plans with me to go to Mar Menor, don't want to go alone?

I read alot but don't post alot. I pulled out of some of the gazillion activities from the other board today, I just want my nice lazy unstructured sea days.

thanks for the video link for our CD, looks like it will indeed be a fun crossoing!

Happy Belated Birthday Ivor!

Happy Birthday Karen!

Peter, glad to hear your interview went well.

George, wonderful itinerary, I am hoping to do an Australian cruise someday. Glad you are enjoying your cruise.

Hope every one is having a great safe weekend. I really need to get the suitcase out and figure out what I am going to bring.;)

KAREN what have your missed, really, lots and lots but not as mind boggling as the other RC.

HILARY.... I totally understand I like to do things with are friends on here but not 100's at a time.. I am not sure if that video is of Mike when I googled him that is what came up...hope so as he looks a lot of fun

Off to watch the English version of X FACTOR... not impressed so far with the American version the jury is still out on that one.

Hi Barb, thanks the best wishes for the job interview and the compliments. Sorry to hear you haven't got your docs yet, but still plenty of time.

BTW, you won't be able to miss us either onboard!

As for the job interview, it went very well but the major problem is the company's location. It is not withing commuting distance and with the addition of european travel, it would mean being away far too much I think. Need to think about it at the moment.

Are you going to have a disco boa also?

My job had moved to a different building last year, of course further away for me. It added 100 miles a week to my drive. But it sounds like your offer maybe further. Do they offer that you may be able to work from home 1 or 2 days a week? That may help with the commuting. Wishing you the best on what ever you decide to do.

Are you going to have a disco boa also? Something like that!

My job had moved to a different building last year, of course further away for me. It added 100 miles a week to my drive. But it sounds like your offer maybe further. Do they offer that you may be able to work from home 1 or 2 days a week? That may help with the commuting. Wishing you the best on what ever you decide to do.

Trouble is this job would mean approximately a 170 mile round trip every day on one of the most congested motorways in the UK and so the commute is not possible on a daily basis. Edited by peteukmcr

Thanks for sharing, Sherry, but that is actually Mike Szwajkowski instead of Hunnerup. Mike S has been one of our very favorite cruise directors but I have a feeling we will like this Mike and he'll make things a lot of fun. I think the fact that he checked in to the FB page and introduced himself is a really good sign that he is an open and easy to know kind of guy.

Joyce, so sorry for your accident. Heal quickly!!!

Peter, I know you were wondering about the CD. I'm told it will be Mike Hunnerup.

GEORGE sounds like another successful cruise.... great itinerary too

I googled Mike Hunnerup CD and if this is him he looks hysterical...

Mike Hunnerup has recently introduced himself on the FB Event for this TA, so he is confirmed as our CD. He is currently on vacation and not yet onboard Liberty.