anyone stayed in the very back ov cabins on a fanatsy class ship?

mbava138

Thinking of booking one of this ov rooms that windows look out the back of the ship. Is there anything different about these rooms. I will be on the elation and I have a pt bookd now thinking about upgrading wondering if it was worth the money.

We were on the Fantasy in June and had one of these rooms. Upper deck U230 in the middle of the back. This was our second time at the back of a cruise ship and we really enjoy this area. In the OV, the window has a shelf we use as storage. There is some movement, but we like it, easy to fall asleep. Would definitely do again.

I had E244 on the Paradise in Dec and it was nice. It was a bit longer than the normal cabin...this I could tell because I could actually walk around the bed instead of having to crawl over because of that box below the TV. The movement was slight and I liked the cabin a lot.

Stayed in aft OV cabin on Fascination in March on 4 night. Prior to that I stayed in one of the mid ship OV cabins. I felt like the aft cabins were wider and maybe a tad bit deeper for some reason. IMHO one of the best cabins to get on the Fantasy class ships (it's not like you have a lot of other options).

Archived