Carnival Triumph Room 7322

HoodHeliHooker

My wife and I are taking our first cruise next July when I return home from Afghanistan. We have booked room 7322 on the Carnival Triumph for a 4-day Western Carribean cruise. Its an Ocean Suite on the Empress Deck. Just wondering if anyone has been in this cabin before or one of the same class. Thank you for the help.

Steve

The pictures you see on the net will be almost identical to what you have.

You are very convenient to the midship stairs elevators BUT take the aft elevator up to the lido deck to get tot he buffet more convenient.

Please note that although you booked a suite- the only amentiy that you have is the onboard priority embarkation. (getting on the ship after the wedding parties and the Platiunum people)

the room does have a juccuzzi tub and a bigger bathroom

I think having a year to plan is the worst part. I want to go now. Wishing I would have booked the cruise during mid-tour leave now. Anybody have any recommendations for what to do in Cozumel? There are so many options listed on the forums.

I think having a year to plan is the worst part. I want to go now. Wishing I would have booked the cruise during mid-tour leave now. Anybody have any recommendations for what to do in Cozumel? There are so many options listed on the forums.

Have you visited the cozumel forum. You can weed out what you dont like and make a list of what you do like.

We are going to Nachi Cocum.

here is the link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

Hello Steve, great timing on your post. We leave out of New Orleans next month on the Carnival Triumph, and we have room number 7324 on the Express level (7) and I was wondering the same thing too.

My PVP said it would be a good location with rooms on top and bottom of ours. Plus good access to most things. And looks like it's correct. Well good to meet you and have a great cruise.

Archived