Loyolty program P&O

thied

We are cruising around NZ on 19 NOV on Pacific Dawn, booked about a year ago. I read that P & O were offering OB bonuses for serving and ex servicemen so rang our agent who checked with P & O and we were given a substantial Cabin Credit over and above that originally offered, even though we had booked previously. The longer the cruise the larger the credit.If you are an ex serviceman/woman, it is worth the call

I asked the future cruise ladies on both my recent cruises on Jewel and Dawn, as well as a guy who actually worked in the Loyalty Program department who was travelling as a passenger on the Jewel.....all their answers were consistent. It is on hold and they do not know when it will be introduced. So I guess you August prediction is now a distant memory :rolleyes:

I asked the future cruise ladies on both my recent cruises on Jewel and Dawn, as well as a guy who actually worked in the Loyalty Program department who was travelling as a passenger on the Jewel.....all their answers were consistent. It is on hold and they do not know when it will be introduced. So I guess you August prediction is now a distant memory :rolleyes:

They also had that info on their FB page quite a while ago. Then after that they introduced the Sail Away Centre, which isn't of much use. :rolleyes:

I guess you may have to shoot me, but August has only begun.

as we know now there is a Loyalty Program department with P&O and some one worked or works in the Loyalty program department.

I guess you may have to shoot me, but August has only begun.

as we know now there is a Loyalty Program department with P&O and some one worked or works in the Loyalty program department.

No, actually It's Princess' Loyalty Department.... P&O ain't got one yet

No, actually It's Princess' Loyalty Department.... P&O ain't got one yet

I did not see where in your post about Princess but thank you for the further info on where the guy works.

quote Debsta(

Archived