Steakhouse Reservations?

ViolaSwamp

Based on the strong recommendation from so many of you here, I went on my Carnival.com profile for our cruise, and attempted to make a reservation for our anniversary dinner.

The message said that "an e-mail would be sent" regarding my request. I sent in this request a couple of weeks ago. Nothing shows in "my activities" for this cruise, associated with having made this reservation.

So what's up? Do I have to re-reserve our date/time once we board? Or are we all set, or, is there something else I should do to ensure that we get the date/time we want for our 10th anniversary dinner at the Steakhouse?

Thank you!! :)

Based on the strong recommendation from so many of you here, I went on my Carnival.com profile for our cruise, and attempted to make a reservation for our anniversary dinner.

The message said that "an e-mail would be sent" regarding my request. I sent in this request a couple of weeks ago. Nothing shows in "my activities" for this cruise, associated with having made this reservation.

So what's up? Do I have to re-reserve our date/time once we board? Or are we all set, or, is there something else I should do to ensure that we get the date/time we want for our 10th anniversary dinner at the Steakhouse?

Thank you!! :)

I would wait a little longer to see...I made 2 different reservations for our upcoming cruise and got one like 3 days later and the other like 3 weeks later...

I also heard they were no longer sending e-mails...I wouldn't worry too much about it...I would check your room when you get on board for your little reminder card and if you don't have one, just call or go to the Steakhouse as soon as they open, they are pretty good at trying to accomodate everyone.

I see your are not sailing until Feb 2012, it's too soon. Most likely after final payment date hits because people cancel before then. No sense in making reservations before that. I did get email message confirming dining reservations from the onboard hostess on the Carnival Freedom for a 7/24 sailing for one of my clients.

I received an email to one request immediately, and another request received no email. In both cases, I went to the representative from the steakhouse on the first day (they were set up with their little table with a lobster and a hunk of steak down in the atrium at embarkation) and checked. Both times our names were down for the time and date I had requested, so as long as you check once onboard, i'm sure you'll be fine.

I already have my two reservations and confirming emails for our 3/2/12 9 day cruise on Spirit. I won't make final payment till December of this year. My first request was on 6/27/11 so final payment does not seem to be an issue.

I submitted a request to the carnival website http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLSteakhouseRequest.htm?icid=CC_Hyperlink_7

I received an email response within a couple days confirming the request. Cruising in October, booked in January and made the reservation before I made the final payment.

Agree with this. I made a reservation last month for a cruise that sails in January.

• 2 weeks later...
I just barely received an e-mail confirmation of our reservation, late this past week. Hooray!! :D

Great to hear you got it all straight.

Just an FYI if you decide do to the Chef's Table you can use the same e-mail you got from confirmation to reserve that to.

I did just that:D

Archived