Serenade of the Sea (or other Brilliance class ships)-- Stateroom Detail

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about Staterooms of E1 category on Deck 7. I was always told that E3, E2, and E1 are exactly the same rooms, and the difference is location. However, if I look at the E1s on Deck 7 it seem to me that those staterooms (7014 through 7046, 7514 through 7546, 7152 through 7170, and 7652 through 7670) have balconies that are double the size of pretty much all the other staterooms in categories E1 through E3, with the execption of some hump cabins, but I know they are special.

Can somebody confirm that this is indeed the case, or is just that the decks drawing are not accurate.

Thank you very much for your help,

Lana

I have a E-1 on Seranade on deck 7 7652 the E -3 cabins look over the lifeboats that is the differance between the balcony i think the size is the same. With a E-1 you should be able to look straight down to the water.

we have been on 3 radiance class ships. (Radiance,Brilliance and Jewel )

you are indeed correct. The balconies aft and forward on deck 7 are bigger than the rest ( not counting the hump ones ) We had a balcony on deck 9 on the Radiance which had a small table and 2 chairs and only room for that. Friends who had a cabin forward on deck 7 had the same plus 2 loungers.These deck 7 balconies are partly private. When you step forward of the " private area" the glass sides are level with all the other balconies. The only way I can describe it is like chatting over the garden fence. I wouldn't turn my nose up if offered one though.!!

• 4 weeks later...

We are going to be in an E2 room, room 8652. Can anyone tell me how this room is? Is the balcony fairly good sized? There are going to be 4 adults staying in this room. But we decided we really won't be in the room very much so if it's a bit small, oh well....

Please let me know any info about this room or ones similar to it.

Thanks...

I had cabin 9026 on Sereande. We could look down into the E1s below. They offered less privacy (shorter dividers and the view from above) so I was very pleased we had not chosen that category.

Just my observations as I really like my privacy.

Archived