Question about breezes

wendybreezy35

I called breezes and they told me an all inclusive including drinks with alcohol and food for 60 per person. Can anyone tell me if this is a good place. Was thinking about the sheritan for 25 but didnt include food or drink.

Breezes is not too bad.. a little run down, but the beach and beach bar/ grill are fine.

This is an adults only property.. must be over 14 to be on the property.

Thanks scuba girl. Its just me and my new dh. Jus thought that sounded like a good deal because we plan on drinking. Do you think the sheritan would be better?

We go to the Sheraton all the time. If you want to drink, then I think Breezes will be way better. Drinks at Sheraton are very expensive, so it won't take long for you to go way over the $60 pp you will spend at Breezes. in addition, the food at Sheraton is very expensive also.

We normally eat on the ship before we leave, take a cooler with our own drinks, so we don't spend anything once we pay to get in. Eat once we get back to the ship. I take some pretzels or something to munch on during the day.

We are going to Breezes in Oct when we are in Nassau off Majesty for our 30th anniversary. Wanted something different since it is such a big day, so Breezes will work fine for us.

We go to the Sheraton all the time. If you want to drink, then I think Breezes will be way better. Drinks at Sheraton are very expensive, so it won't take long for you to go way over the $60 pp you will spend at Breezes. in addition, the food at Sheraton is very expensive also.

We normally eat on the ship before we leave, take a cooler with our own drinks, so we don't spend anything once we pay to get in. Eat once we get back to the ship. I take some pretzels or something to munch on during the day.

We are going to Breezes in Oct when we are in Nassau off Majesty for our 30th anniversary. Wanted something different since it is such a big day, so Breezes will work fine for us.

There's a sign at the door that says that you cannot bring your own food or drink to the beach or pool. 2 weeks ago I saw security ask a couple to either leave or he's keep the cooler til they were ready to leave.

I'm sure people get away with it.. but once again.. it's against the rules of the property, and subject to getting you removed from the property.

Hotels are in business to make money.. they do so by selling food and drink.

The Breeze's All Inclusive seems to be growing in popularity with our group sailing in Sept....

Does the day pass also include access to spa appointments?

How about beach toys?

http://www.breezes.com/resorts/breezes-bahamas/activities/

Thank you! :D

DEBnGAB --you are sailing about a month before my trip. If you do end up going to Breeze's --can you please come back on these boards and tell us how you liked the facility. I had decided we were going to do the Hilton but now I'm waffling back and forth between BCH and Breeze's again. :o

DEBnGAB --you are sailing about a month before my trip. If you do end up going to Breeze's --can you please come back on these boards and tell us how you liked the facility. I had decided we were going to do the Hilton but now I'm waffling back and forth between BCH and Breeze's again. :o

Sure can! I get back on Sept 10 and will post back that weekend. We are waffling too between BCH and Breezes, but most folks in my group are drinkers and could easily put away $60 wort of drinks.

When we went there last, it was the BEST FOOD of our trip. Much better food & desserts than what was on our ship. Yes it is a little older, but... We sailed their catamarans, climbed the climbing wall, lounged by the pool & drank the day away :-) Will definately go back

We took the jitney (bus) there & back and did not have reservations. It was my understanding it was 1st come, 1st served. We got off the sip & went right there. Arrived at Breezes around 8:30. They told us we could still get breakfast, but we had eaten on our ship.

We took the jitney (bus) there & back and did not have reservations. It was my understanding it was 1st come, 1st served. We got off the sip & went right there. Arrived at Breezes around 8:30. They told us we could still get breakfast, but we had eaten on our ship.

wow, thanks for the info. I doubt we'll get off the ship until 10 ish. Hopefully they won't be sold out of passes. we'd probably stay till 4 or so.

Archived