dinning question

waterport

HI

Im going on the Epic at the end of this month and im trying to book the speciality restaurants (moderno), for my hubby, 2 daughters and myself, i went on the website clicked on the day i wanted to dine and clicked on modernos it just says number of persons i clicked 4 thinking that it might ask ages or something but it dosent it just adds the 4 of us and charges us 80 usd. I was under the impression that kids pay half price and 1yr olds dont pay thought id read it somewhere can somebody tell me if im correct or mistaken and if im correct how can i sort this out

The one year old probably doesn't have to be counted in the reservation since they won't be eating much and will probably need a high chair.

When I have sailed NCL, my daughter ate free as long as she ordered off the kids menu but if she ordered off the main menu, she was a full priced cover.

We ate there on the Dawn in July. Same thing, my son is 11. The web page asks for how many people, but when you actually go to eat they will see the children and charge accordingly. Enjoy & save room for the very last beef (pichanna) ? or something like that. Talk about melt in your mouth. Can't wait tp go to another Maderno's. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived