Camp Carnival Pre-registration

eppler

The Carnival website appears to let us pre-register ours kids for Camp Carnival if we are more than 72 hours away from cruising. When I click the link; however, it takes me to a form that I am suppose to print out and bring with me. How is this pre-registering?? Am I missing something?

The form that you're supposed to bring with you is about food allergies etc. Once you are registered online, you just go to the introduction meeting on the first night and hand them over this food form. That's it, pretty simple.

It's just completing the paperwork in advance instead of doing once you get on the ship. Depending on the age of the child their are different policies. Ages 9-11 need a parent consent form indicating whether or not they are allowed to sign themselves out. The form is for food allergies.

If you don't pre-register, can the kids still attend camp carnival? We were just going to register right after we board the ship...

Sure you can, there a a lot of people out there that don't use the internet yet as hard as that is to believe LOL. You just do it once on board ;)

Off course you can register the first night, no problem. It will take some time, since there will always be a line with other parents writing things down, so it might be easier for you to pre-register.

You can always pre-register and then decide you don't want your kids to go (but do let them know). Our DS just went to 1 event as he preferred to stay with us all the time.

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Just as an FYI, I always pre-register my Son online. However, on the Glory and this last sailing on the Miracle, they wanted you to fill out a paper registration form on the first day. Other times, they just wanted a food allergy form.

Archived