Carnival Freedom

tigerdadky

We're on this ship on 10/8. Yesterday I think someone posted a review from their recent cruise. Made me even more excited to go. I've heard nothing but glowing remarks. I think we made a good choice!

Feel free to read my review on the Freedom! Loved the ship,I have nothing but good things to say about it. A good choice indeed! I've always said i wouldn't wanna repeat a ship until i've sailed almost all of them,but I would definitely do this one repeatedly.

We were on the Freedom 8 day eastern just 2 weeks ago. We loved the ship. We sailed the Valor last year and didn't like it as much. Odd, as they are sister ships, but it's the case.

Others commented the decor was ugly. We didn't notice that at all. Carnival decor seems to be vibrant. That's what we notice most.

Service was great! Food outstanding!!! The tandoori station and fish and chips were my favorite ( limited hours was the only downfall)

The serenity deck all the way forward was amazing!!!! There is a bar there also and suprisingky they had complimentary lunch items ( like wraps, sandwiches, salads)

If you have questions just ask!!!

LOVE IT! We did the 8 day to Cozumel, Panama, and Costa Rica in June. The ship was so much FUN! There was music everywhere. The food was divine. I cannot say one negative thing about it. I liked it so much I booked it again for next June. Same ship, different itinerary. Have a great time!

We've been on her twice - once doing the Eastern itinerary (San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau), and once doing her 8 day Western itinerary (Cozumel, Costa Rica, Panama). She's one of our favorite ships, and you'll have an awesome time on her!

We've been on her twice - once doing the Eastern itinerary (San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, Tortola, Nassau), and once doing her 8 day Western itinerary (Cozumel, Costa Rica, Panama). She's one of our favorite ships, and you'll have an awesome time on her!

+1 to that - have done both itineraries and love love love this ship. Hope to sail her again soon.

Great ship - we did a back-2-back on her last year, and loved it! You will enjoy yourselves tremendously!

Yep, C.Kat and I were on the same cruise, we had a fun Roll Call, and all concerned had a blast.

The Freedom is my FAVORITE ship. I love the layout and it has just about everything on there. I love the Tandoori Grill, so if you like Indian food or like to try different things then definitely have that. Naan and hummus! Yum!

That was my favorite. I did not discover it until the last three days then I could not stop eating it. My mouth was on FIRE!

Feel free to read my review on the Freedom! Loved the ship,I have nothing but good things to say about it. A good choice indeed! I've always said i wouldn't wanna repeat a ship until i've sailed almost all of them,but I would definitely do this one repeatedly.[/quo

I never dreamed I would get such a fantastic review of the Freedom. It was totally awesome and now cant wait for Oct. 2nd to get here. Loved Loved Loved it.

I'm booked on the Freedom for next year, doing an 8 Day Southern Carribean cruise to Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Curaçao and Aruba.. Cannot honestly wait. Really sucks that I have nearly a year of waiting to go. I saw the ship docked in St Thomas this past June.. Looks like such a beautiful ship :)

I had only sailed Princess, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity but last year decided to give the Freedom a try. I was very surprised, the food in the main dining room was better than some of the cruises I have been on. I was very reluctant to try Carnival after negative reviews but there were more positives than negatives on the Freedom. We booked again for this October and are considering the spirit to Alaska next year. :)

My current favorite Carnival ship. Did an 8 day to Panama May 16 and am booked for a 6 day Oct. 16! If anyone has Ashwin Pereira for their waiter, he is the best!!!! And say hello from Mary Lynn,

Gert and Ed (not sure he would remember us though), but tell him I'll be back in October.

Archived