Carnival coupons

Anyone interested to exchange coupons books? I have a Carnival coupons book with no expiration date, I need similar one for Royal Caribbean. If interested, drop me a PM.

I just recieved a Royal Carr. Coupon Booklet in the mail that I do not need, I could use a Carnival coupon for the Miracle. Im willing to exchange! Although, I must say, Im jealous, I love RCCL, we have been on The Explorer of the Seas and it was fantastic!

Anyone interested to exchange coupons books? I have a Carnival coupons book with no expiration date, I need similar one for Royal Caribbean. If interested, drop me a PM.

Just curious..how did you get a coupon book? We are going to sail on the Liberty Dec 24th. We have 5 acbins...very expensive..how did you do it? We are all inside guarantees because we need so many! LOL! I hope they at least give us a closet!

Karen Queenk2@aol.com

hi...I tried to email you at this address, but it bounced back as undeliverable...I am interested if you still have this available...sailing on Victory on 4/24/05....you can email me at lesliemcc@optonline.net

Thanks!

Leslie

ok here it goes... I have 3 coupons to give away..... Conditions are.... you must email me at redondobeachca@aol.com and put "coupon" in the subject line, and the coupons state you must use them for travel before "6/30/05" so just email me for them, and i'll happily get them to you:)

ok here it goes... I have 3 coupons to give away..... Conditions are.... you must email me at redondobeachca@aol.com and put "coupon" in the subject line, and the coupons state you must use them for travel before "6/30/05" so just email me for them, and i'll happily get them to you:)

Same problem here. I would appreciate any Carnival brand coupons or discounts! Email at icon2480@ufl.edu

Archived