Owners suite

MAMATAMA

I drink mostly beer and my wife likes wine....we substituted 2 bottles of wine and also got a bottle of vodka....they are pretty accommodating...We were asked our choices when the butler was showing us our suite. You don't have to wait long..

Do anyone know the size of the bottles that they give you in the owners suite my wife and I are going Sept 10th on the Jewel and we have an owners suite we were wondering about the set up. I have also read that they provide you with soda but we are not sure about that

Do anyone know the size of the bottles that they give you in the owners suite my wife and I are going Sept 10th on the Jewel and we have an owners suite we were wondering about the set up. I have also read that they provide you with soda but we are not sure about that

They are 1 liter bottles. Yes, the OS does receive free sodas and mixers. :)

Our Butler asked us what 3 bottles we would like, our preferences for sodas, mixers, etc. We asked for premium labels like Grey Goose instead of the somewhat cheaper (Teacher's, I think) brand on the list. He said he would see what he could do.

He got us exactly what we requested! I think that they will do whatever they can within reason...no Johnnie Walker Blue! :D

Mama... after you go through security be sure to let them know you are owners suite so that you end up in the VIP line for check in.

Many times the folks working the checkin area don't really understand the NCL Suite Life and categories. But the magic word is VIP. Or is that 3 words?;)

We were checking into the Owners Suite, the elevator operator said she couldn't take us up yet. So we said Owners Suite, same response. Then the butler said VIP and she lit up! OH! VIP, and up we went!

Our Butler asked us what 3 bottles we would like, our preferences for sodas, mixers, etc. We asked for premium labels like Grey Goose instead of the somewhat cheaper (Teacher's, I think) brand on the list. He said he would see what he could do.

He got us exactly what we requested! I think that they will do whatever they can within reason...no Johnnie Walker Blue! :D

WHAT!! No Johnnie Walker BLUE??? The Horror of it all:eek: I'll have to "settle" for Black....(but I did see "Glenfiddich" on the Bar set up list..too bad DW won't drink Scotch with me:(

Bill(DrFootball)

(" Some folks say it's a Flyin Racecar with Guns but that's BS. It isn't that simple...the most important piece of equipment on this helicopter is your Brain"-Tommy Lee Jones(as Master Chief Warrant Officer Brad Little) to Nicolas Cage(as Chief Warrant Officer Jake Preston) in the movie "FIREBIRDS" 1991...

...I will buy you a shot of JWB!

rcPdiLOpvHQDHwPZMPNxsr87AyU-Kkn7ZJDEVSV4GHygXAcfG7cJD5uny42Y8xrSC-ZUxImu6IIM6rXkcgjxXAYQ1gd1o27Mroi8XtyWa_ZXnZrFD7UTM8xEh9aOYyUKCR27Q0t36I7hIeHx5PjaUR0

Unless I'm In SLC on biz and I Buy you one first!!:D

Bill(DrFootball)

("I love it when a Plan comes together"- Col. John "Hannibal" Smith- U.S. Army 75th Ranger Regiment)

Archived