Bali Driver Nyoman Abas

need2travel

Have any of you used Nyoman Abas as a driver/guide for a day in Bali? Can you recommend him?

http://bali-sightseeing-tour-driver.blogspot.com/

We had a very good and pleasant driver/guide in Bali who i am happy to recommend to you. He is Nyoman Arnaya tel. +628179708118,

nym-arnaya@yahoo.com

Nyoman is a common name in Bali, all second sons are given the name, I was told. Must get confusing but at least you know where you stand in the family!

Sorry we didn't use him so I can't say any thing about him. Earlier this year we toured with 'Bali Dean'. We had a great day with him. As we live in a pretty dry climate, we really appreciated his having a ice chest in his van full of cold drinks and water. You'll find several sites about him using Google. One is http://www.baliwithdean.blogspot.com/

Nyoman is a common name in Bali, all second sons are given the name, I was told. Must get confusing but at least you know where you stand in the family!

Well, that's certainly interesting and explains all the Nyoman names I've been running across!

Thanks for the referral. :)

• 8 months later...

We just came from Bali on April 28 for very short visit, only 7 hours. We came with Princes Cruise Line and docked at Benoa Harbor. We hired Nyoman Abas for the short tour. We found him at Tripadvisor. He is highly recommended private driver. For a very short tour, he took us to many places; Batur volcano, Ubud for arts, temples and few villages. He is very good driver, safe, and his car is comfortable and has very good air-conditioner. Nyoman Abas speaks very good English and he know Bali very well.

We highly recommend Nyoman Abas for your Bali tour driver.

Contact him at www.bali-sightseeing-tour-driver.blogspot.com or email him to nyoman_balidriver@yahoo.com or call his mobile +628179708118

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have just returned from a month in South East Asia with Voyages to Antiquity. The Indonesian tours were done through a company called

asiaworldindonesia.com

The guides varied from good to bad, with differing abilities to speak English. The best guide by far, was our guide in Bali, who was a very pleasant and respectful young man, who spoke excellent English. It was strange because he spoke with a slight American accent at times and an English accent at other times, although he learned in Bali from local teachers. Maybe he watched too many movies! His name is Inyoman Sukrata (different spelling this time).

He was an excellent guide and I would strongly recommend him. We would certainly use him again. He can be contacted at:

inyomansukrata@ymail.com

Archived