QUEST????What is it?

Is this an evening event or afternoon? Is it normally at the beginning or end of the cruise? My guess is that it would be on a Sea day, rather than a port day? I am concerned about making Chops and Portofinos reservations and then missing Quest because of our dining arrangements!

Can we assume that Adventure Ocean is open during Quest? It sounds like the kids shouldn't attend, right?

Riley 13 ,

Ocean Adventure is open during Quest. Although it is during the time you pay extra. It was $5.00 per hour last fall and well worth the money. Besides I couldn't drag my daughter out of the kid's program for almost anything! She even offered to use some of her spending money to pay for the 10PM to 1AM time at Ocean Adventure, just so she could stay.

Don't miss Quest and be willing to participate!

Thanks, one less thing to be concerned about!

We were planning to use the after hours services at Adventure Ocean for a few nights anyways, so that is not a problem. That's funny that your daughter was willing to pay to stay! What age group was she in? What were some of her favorite activities there?

By the way, how do you get chosen to participate in Quest?

Boy was I happy that our son was up at Adventure Ocean during Quest. It was well worth the extra few bucks to NOT have to explain what that man and mommy were doing!!!!! (my husband did NOT want to participate so I opted for a pick of the crowd partner!!!!!!!!!!) It is all voluntary... well, unless they really need more men or more women. There were a few times later that week that a crew member would say "hey.. I remember you from Quest!!!!!" The most fun I have had in a while... and for my husband watching too!!!!!!!

Something that everyone should try at least once. I haven't laughed that hard since my last cruise, I had to buy the Cruise in Review..... we participated in the Quest game.

Planning on having a team ready for our Reunion 2006 Brilliance cruise.

All you have to do is volunteer to be team captain...I did it and it was the best.

There may or may not be nudity, but please leave the children elsewhere, it is only appropriate for adults and I promise it is the must fun you will have on the cruise...don't miss it.

Typically done in Studio B, "Quest" is an adult style Scavenger Hunt that has teams trying to find certain things in certain ways and being the first to bring them to the Cruise Director to get points.

That's all I will say about it, since I don't want to ruin the surprises. :)

It is a fun thing to see!

Archived