10 Days and counting!Quick Question

mlroberts23

Hi all I started my packing today and had a question. Is it fairly warm on the ship at night or does it cool down alot. I was just planning on bringing 1 pair of long pants to wear to travel in because it is still quite cold here in Canada. But was wondering if I should bring more to walk about on the ship at night.Your advice would be appriciated as my suitcases are getting quit full:D Thanks Michelle

I'm not sure where you are going to be cruising but when the ship is moving there can be quite a bit of wind on the decks that will make it feel cool even in the Caribbean or Med. The public areas of most ships are usually kept cooler via A/C than you would normally keep your home so even there a pair of slacks might be appreciated.

Have a great next cruise.

Hi, I am from Canada too. To us Cabo is warm like a very nice spring day. the ship as above can be cool at night. I always wear slacks at night. When I was in Mazatland I went for a dip in the pool late at night. It was cool when I got out. The hot tubs are warm. Have fun in the sun.

Archived