Difficulty Printing Tags and Fun Pass

chach123

Hello everyone. I sail on August 14th from Baltimore, and when I tried to print my documents today I ran into some trouble. When I press print, it asks me under what file to open the document (internet explorer, microsoft word, media center). I tried to click on everything but nothing seemed to work. Any suggestions??

Hello everyone. I sail on August 14th from Baltimore, and when I tried to print my documents today I ran into some trouble. When I press print, it asks me under what file to open the document (internet explorer, microsoft word, media center). I tried to click on everything but nothing seemed to work. Any suggestions??

Are your documents opening in adobe as a PDF?? That is usually what they open in for me unless they have changed it since Sept last year... Also are you using IE as your browser

Are your documents opening in adobe as a PDF?? That is usually what they open in for me unless they have changed it since Sept last year... Also are you using IE as your browser

if the user has no PDF reader software installed, then the PDF plugin for the browser wont be installed.

Archived