Do you post on the ports/excursion boards??

This is the first cruise for which I've used Cruise Critic. I've posted on our Roll Call for the upcoming trip, only 5+ weeks away, and there are only two other posts from folks who will be on the same cruise! I realise that this is a small ship, and only a small number of cruisers post, so there may well only be a few signing up to this at all. I suspect that it may also be influenced by it being a new ship, so few, if any 'return-Questers'. It would be good to hear some more tips from others who have been on similar Seabourn cruises, but I suppose that is why I'm surfing the rest of the boards :)

i read the ports board weekly and post when i have something to say--i have always found quite a bit of info on the ports i have cruised cept for one or two less traveled to.

there are boards for alot of the ports and that is where port questions should be directed--makes sense then at a general ask a cruise question board.

I always use the Port boards to research my destinations. I definitely search more than post a thread. Invaluable info gotten. Sometimes you won't get many replies due to the nature of your query. You might be surprised if you did a search first what you find archived. Two problems withe Ports board are people starting new threads unnecessarily :( and people hijacking threads with their own queries; start a new thread.:(

Archived