when do they stop letting you make on line reservations?

I just tried to book an excursion and one I could do, when I went to do the next it originally was letting me, but then computer idiot that I am pressed a wrong button and had to start over, and now it says it is not available (it was the water park in coco cay) We leave Saturday. How many days before do they stop letting you make reservations?

You can book excursions up to four days prior to the sailing date. This happened on our Oasis cruise, we wanted to book Atlantis, and it was unavailable for a few days, we thought it was sold out, and then it was available again. We booked and it even stayed as available up until the four days prior to the cruise. I guess the site just has glitches every once in a while. Keep checking. Hopefully it will become available again, unless it truly sold out. If that is the case, book once you're onboard, since they save some spots for people who want to book onboard.

You can book excursions up to four days prior to the sailing date. This happened on our Oasis cruise, we wanted to book Atlantis, and it was unavailable for a few days, we thought it was sold out, and then it was available again. We booked and it even stayed as available up until the four days prior to the cruise. I guess the site just has glitches every once in a while. Keep checking. Hopefully it will become available again, unless it truly sold out. If that is the case, book once you're onboard, since they save some spots for people who want to book onboard.

Thanks. I just tried again, after reading another thread and it went through. Of course now trying to order the floating mats and it won't let me do that, will try again later. Thanks again.

Thanks. I just tried again, after reading another thread and it went through. Of course now trying to order the floating mats and it won't let me do that, will try again later. Thanks again.
Don't bother booking the mat in advance. If you get there and the weather is nice just go up to the booth with the mats and get one on your sea pass. If you book in advance and you get there and decide it's to cold, rainy or rough you don't get your money back. Several things on Labadee & CocoCay can be purchased once on the island. If it's a tour of some kind go ahead and book that but equipment that is a do at your leisure wait.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived