Radiance of the seas 19.2.2012

Hi,

With all my excitement booking Voyager of the Seas to NZ in Nov 2012 I have nearly forgotten about our cruise on Radiance Syd to Fremantle in Feb 2012

Is anyone sailing on that cruise.I suspect a few would be put off by the so called "cyclone season".I think thats a chance you take with any cruise....no one has any control over the weather.

I have heard Radiance clss ships are really nice and I guess I am sailing on as much as that as the itinerary.

Any thoughs

Col:)

Having sailed on the Mariner of the seas (Voyager is a sister ship) I plan on doing at least one cruise on the Voyager while she is here. Preferably in January. With all the big ships that will be here then I am not planning on booking anything until very late as I am sure there will be some major cheap late deals.

I too will be going for the ship rather than the destination.

Having sailed on the Mariner of the seas (Voyager is a sister ship) I plan on doing at least one cruise on the Voyager while she is here. Preferably in January. With all the big ships that will be here then I am not planning on booking anything until very late as I am sure there will be some major cheap late deals.

Karon, this is going to be my strategy for the next couple of years also.

Unless I am doing a bucket list trip :D

Hi Karon,

Thats was going to be our strategy too but there is 14 of us going and we got a real good so we decided to book.

Looking forward to sailing on Radiance in Feb.....golf and rock climbing ...could be fun

Cheers

Hi Karon,

Thats was going to be our strategy too but there is 14 of us going and we got a real good so we decided to book.

Looking forward to sailing on Radiance in Feb.....golf and rock climbing ...could be fun

Cheers

Looking forward to it too Col, will have to put our heads together soon and figure out what we are doing re tours or sightseeing, might be able to hire a car between us or something. Rob:)

Hi Karon,

Cheers

Well at least I will be sailing with you again on this one (Radiance in February)

There are quite a few of us going now so should be a real fun cruise.

OPPS scratch that last remark, we are going on the cruise before you, I got my dates wrong.

Hope the ship will still be sailably when we return.

Why not do a BTB with us, there is a huge crowd going.

Hi Karon,

we actually thought about the btb as my niece "wildweston " is sailing on that cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

We will be on this cruise and really looking forward to it.. There are 8 of us all up ranging in ages from 4 to 70 odd. It'll be the first time for us. We never really fancied going on any of the local P&O ones after my brother went on the Fairstar years ago and hated it.

6 months left to wait :)

Muz

Archived