Fee for tapas on star???

agabbymama

:confused: Can anyone that has sailed Star recently confirm whether tapas in the Endless Summer bar area are complimentary.

It's really confusing on the NCL website. In one place it says Endless Summer is COMPLIMENTARY, but on the menu for Endless Summer it says

"COVER CHARGE APPLIES". Does it make a difference if you are just in the bar for drink & tapas, or ordering a meal? Is there two distinct areas that could account for the discrepancy?

Thanks for any help provided.

Endless Summer (the Tex-Mex restaurant part) is a surcharge restaurant - I believe it's $10. The tapas bar adjoins the restaurant and the tapas are complimentary with the purchase of a drink, although a few CCers have reported being able to receive the tapas without ordering a drink. I have not read any reports of passengers dining in the restaurant section and trying to order the tapas from the bar (i.e., mixing and matching the two different menus). However, if you're lucky enough to run into an accommodating wait staff, you might be able to do so.

Archived