Crusinmama06.....

mcfam5

No way! :eek: I just pulled up the Bermuda port calendar and it says that we are pullling in on Wednesday - leaving Friday and you are pulling in on SATURDAY. :( I would have sooo stayed around to hit to beach with you and the fam! :D We will just miss each other. GRRRRRR

Well anyway, to answer your question, here is the plan...

I am buying either the 2 or 3 day bus/ferry pass. Bring cash. They don't take credit cards. You buy it off the ship. There are 3 ticket booths to get it. If you only need the 1 day pass its $12. The 2 day is $20.

In June, I went to Horseshoe and I plan on going right back. This time we will do Horseshoe for one day. Then the BAMZ and Crystal Caves for Day 2 and MAYBE St. George for Day 3.

I promise to keep the place clean for ya! :D

Thanks for the great pictures! The beaches really look AMAZING! :D When I had noticed our similar travel times, I hopped on the NCL website to compare port dates and was bummed to see the different dates as well. It would have been fun to meet!

This cruise for us is actually our first no-kids cruise! We are going to celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. We are so looking forward to it, but also feeling a *little* guilty about the kids. We are taking them on another cruise about 30 days after we return home from this sailing, as that is the only way I can deal with my guilt! LOL

We are thinking about doing a boat rental for the second day we are in port, just to tool around and find a beach to hang out on. The first day we are there (well the first evening, since we arrive at 4:00 pm) we are planning on do a "Bermuda Triangle Nightlife Cruise" and then going out for some drinks afterwards.

Enjoy your trip, we are already counting our days! LOL

This is my GUILTY FEELING kid cruise to make up for going without them to Bermuda in June. :D

So enjoy that kid free cruise. ;)

I met a great group of adults who said they had a blast on that Bermuda Triangle tour boat. So if they were telling me the truth, you will have a good time. :)

Ha ha, too funny the fourth picture down I have that exact same photo....

Oh I swear EVERYONE does! :D Hey, on another note, I am glad to see you still here. I was worried you were on a forced CC vacation. I didn't see you on for a few days after a battle of words on the RCI board. Very relieved to still see ya! :)

Oh I swear EVERYONE does! :D Hey, on another note, I am glad to see you still here. I was worried you were on a forced CC vacation. I didn't see you on for a few days after a battle of words on the RCI board. Very relieved to still see ya! :)

Yes, I got the boot again. Some of these characters really get under my skin with their blatant fabrication of truth. The upside is I have met some really wonderful people from this site.

Archived