Celebrity Millennium - October 17 western Caribbean 5 night.

NCRay

• 1 month later...

I guess that makes 4 "FOD" on the ship :)..

I've booked the open dining option this go round. So i'll be flexible for dining options.

Have ya'll planned any activities? or just hanging on the boat and relaxing?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, we just got back this evening from our 7day on Serenade of the Seas out of San Juan....was a good time....will be leaving Sunday (16th) for Miami and the cruise on the Millenium....Staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay in Miami on the 16th...close to the port...We usually try to get to the port around 11am....I am hoping we can get together and meet..

Welcome back guys. Staying in Miami on the 16th too....Summerfield Suites (free parking since I'm driving in):).

I'm planning to get to the port around the same time in time for lunch and to look around a little bit to get my bearings. So excited to get away, I'd probably show up at 8am if they'd let me.;)

6 days and counting!

I landed an aft cabin - 8172. When I booked I told the Celebrity agent it was my first cruise, I wanted C Class, and did she have any suggestions. She said she prefered deck 8, and booked the aft for me because of the balcony. The more I've researched rooms/cabins, the more I appreciate what she did. I'm not sure what to expect overall, but I'm so excited the hours can't fly by quick enough.

Oh, PS - I'm Richard, and will be celebrating my 42nd on the 22nd. I hate that disembarkation and drive back is on my birthday, but I consider the cruise as a week long early celebration.:D

Look forward to meeting you guys next week.

We're C Class also....you'll like the aft cabin....as this is our 25th cruise my partner knows exactly where to pic the cabin on the ships...You'll love C Class...there will be a bottle of Champagne in your cabin when you arrive and the room service menu is great....turning 42 on the 22nd....you and my partner as just kids...lol....

I'm doing this trip to kick off my 50th.

I'm cc class this trip. 9153.

Are you guys going to the sail away party on the aft bar (deck 10) after the muster?

If not we need a way to connect once on the ship...

so wonder how many of us will be onboard? usually there quite a few, but it seems we're the only four on this board...We have met so many guys on our cruises and have taken cruises with some of them....Met our great friends Mark and Dan from Philly on one of our cruises and have cruised with them twice..We have noticed that some times the FOD is a little late for some people and no one shows up...I'm hoping there will be some nice people onboard....I'm sure the four of us are!!..lol...

This will be my 4 cruise. my first w/out a significant.

I've been downloading lots of books to my iPad, looking forward to just relaxing.

In November, I'm also booked on the Pied Piper Post Thanksgiving cruise on the Eclipse. There are estimated ~~900-1000 FOD on the ship. The entertainment is Leslie Jordan, and one night is the sing along version of Mamma Mia :)..

We love Leslie Jordan.....there are suppose to be a few hundred FOD on our TA out of BCN on the 29th....a big group of them are dressing up as Pan Am girls....Peter and I are both Flt Attndts with AA. SO the TA should prove to be a fun one....We have other friends who will also be on it....We were on the Explorer last year during Halloween and it was a hoot....

Archived