PRINCESS;STT830 stjohn,scenic cruise,trunk bay+snorkeling what can you tell me?

kruzin'

:)the grand dec 3 cruise....if you have done this excursion can you please tell me...about the ride over to st john,..time to get to snorkel site , amt of time alloted to snorkel and how long if any do you have time to shop in st john before reboarding for st thomas...thanks to all who reply....oh..is it warm enuf to snorkel at that time of the yr?

the water is warm enough to snorkel year round there. Now the air temps vary but unless a storm is coming through you should be ok to snorkel year round. The boat ride over to st john can be real rough at times but it would depend on many factors what it would be like on the day you are in. If your prone to motion sickness...get a patch or take your pills. As far as trunk bay...beautiful but this is the most popular tourist beach on st john since this is where most if not all of the excursions take the tourists. I would much prefer hawksnest or cinnamon beach personally.

Archived