DRESSCODE on NCL EPIC

trevorsorbie

Hello Harry!

NCL is about the most casual cruise line there is. They do not have "formal" nights as such. One night will be designated "dress-up-or-not" night which, as the name implies, means some wil dress up, and some won't!:p Shorts, t-shirts etc. are considered appropriate during the day and are even allowed at dinner with the exception of one main dining room which requests that you wear long pants. Enjoy!

Hello Harry!

NCL is about the most casual cruise line there is. They do not have "formal" nights as such. One night will be designated "dress-up-or-not" night which, as the name implies, means some wil dress up, and some won't!:p Shorts, t-shirts etc. are considered appropriate during the day and are even allowed at dinner with the exception of one main dining room which requests that you wear long pants. Enjoy!

hi ,

thx for the information

so we hope we had a good time

greetings from europe

harry

• 2 weeks later...

We sailed the Epic last year and it was very casual, which I liked. In the specialty restaurants, we dressed in dockers and collared button down shirts. Typically, you would see nice casual in the restaurants at night.

The specialty restaurants tended to have a dress code where no flip-flops, shorts, or t-shirts were allowed.

Have a great time! That is one big ship! I book the Epic again and enjoyed my experience.

Kevin

Archived