Disembarkment time

215girl

The Majesty of the Seas will be returning at 7AM, how early would you make your plane reservations leaving out of MIA? Just trying to see how early I should make mine returning home thanks. I will be doing self check out I have one carry one piece of luggage thanks.

since you can walk off the ship with just your carry on, i would say safest would be by 10am. Some may say if there are any delays getting back to port or if there is a problem with customs, you are chancing it. On average you can get off by 7am and be sitting at your gate by 8, 8:30.

since you can walk off the ship with just your carry on, i would say safest would be by 10am. Some may say if there are any delays getting back to port or if there is a problem with customs, you are chancing it. On average you can get off by 7am and be sitting at your gate by 8, 8:30.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, my last cruise I had a 10:45 departure and I made it in time, thanks.

I would never book a flight earlier then noon or two o'clock. There are so many things that could go wrong and delay your departure from the ship. Why book a flight that will leave you stressing about making it? Book a later flight, then have a leisurely breakfast, take you time departing, bring a good book, and have lunch at the airport. Much better to have to read for a couple of hours before your flight, then madly dashing to try and catch it, or worse trying to rebook a later flight. Just my opinion.

I would not book a flight before noon. Sometimes ships arrive late and (more commonly) there are delays with ships clearing customs (nobody may leave until the ship is cleared). Also MIA often has long lines. If you miss the flight it could be a lot of money to switch to another flight and travel insurance will not cover you because of the lack of adequate wiggle room if you book an early flight.

Archived