Pineapple Beach w/ kids?

sea-escape

Has anyone been there with kids? We are planning to go there in a few weeks on the Golden Princess and were wondering if the fee is $45. for kids as well. I'm not making a reservation, as most people here say it is not necessary.

Thanks,

Liz

We went there in Feb with our two boy's 12-15 they only charged $25 for my 12 yr old. We thought it was worth the money and the kids enjoyed the resort. I would make a reservation with them because if the resort is at full capacity they donot allow people without reservations in. It will not cost you anything to make the reservation so why not make it?

I would think twice about going to the Allegro. We were there a couple of weeks ago and didn't think it was worth the money.

1. $25 cab ride each way

2. Food at the resort was not all that good.

3. Beautiful beach, but there are beautiful beaches everywhere on Antigua.

I know that you are on vacation, but I believe that money could be better spent at a better location! My opinion, for what it is worth

I would think twice about going to the Allegro. We were there a couple of weeks ago and didn't think it was worth the money.

1. $25 cab ride each way

2. Food at the resort was not all that good.

3. Beautiful beach, but there are beautiful beaches everywhere on Antigua.

I know that you are on vacation, but I believe that money could be better spent at a better location! My opinion, for what it is worth

What is the Allegro? Is that have anything to do with Pineapple beach is it the resort they use? I am sorry but I am confused?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Allegro Pineapple is the resort at Pineapple Beach where you can get a day pass. If you find their web site, it tells you what is included. We spent the day there last year and had a great time, kids included. I also think we paid less of a fee for the kids. We are very active and used alot of the equipment, also drank alot, so we felt it was worth it and a very pleasant day!

Archived