Complimentary dinner for suites

Robinob

I was in a sky suite on Summit and received a complimentary dinner at the specialty restaurant. I am again in a sky suite, on Silhouette in November. Does anyone know if I will again receive a complimentary dinner? I have booked three restaurants but left day one open. Last time the dinner had to be on the first night.

You'll get one, and basically when you give them your card at the end of the meal they'll give you a receipt to sign with 0.00 as the balance. So you can use it as one you've already booked, and possibly get it credited back to your account, or just cancel and book onboard.

On S-Class ships suite guests receive one free dinner (for all guests in the suite) on cruises of 7 nights or shorter and two free dinners (again for all guests in the suite) for cruises of 8 nights and longer. These may be booked advanced and can be in any of the specialty restaurants. The suggested gratuity (as per Celebrity) is $5 per/person when you enjoy your complimentary meal. The meal(s) can be on any night of your choosing. If you are in the U.S. this is the phone number to call to reserve your complimentary specialty dining: 1-800-722-5941 (this is only for people staying in a suite on an S-Class ship).

On S-Class ships suite guests receive one free dinner (for all guests in the suite) on cruises of 7 nights or shorter and two free dinners (again for all guests in the suite) for cruises of 8 nights and longer. These may be booked advanced and can be in any of the specialty restaurants. The suggested gratuity (as per Celebrity) is $5 per/person when you enjoy your complimentary meal. The meal(s) can be on any night of your choosing. If you are in the U.S. this is the phone number to call to reserve your complimentary specialty dining: 1-800-722-5941 (this is only for people staying in a suite on an S-Class ship).

We also enjoyed the complimentary dinner on the century (09/10) 1041 AND the infinity (06/11) 6145

We're in a suite on a cruise in two weeks and I've pre-booked and paid 2 for speciality dining evenings via the celebrity website as the only phone number quoted to do this is an american number.

Somebody said that we should be able to get the costs credited back to our ship account once onboard.

I'll report back post cruise

We also enjoyed the complimentary dinner on the century (09/10) 1041 AND the infinity (06/11) 6145

How did you get 2 complimentary dinners while you were not on a S class ship? Did you book before/during your cruise? Did it just show up as a $0 on your receipt or did you ask for it?

How did you get 2 complimentary dinners while you were not on a S class ship? Did you book before/during your cruise? Did it just show up as a $0 on your receipt or did you ask for it?

As Project_gal mentioned, those are discretionary perks on M-Class ships. They are sometimes offered to suite guests and sometimes not.

We sailed in July on the Summit in a suite. when you check in at the pier they offer you dinner in the Normandie for the first night. You just need to pay $5.00 tip charge...well worth it.

On some sailings they do this; this is not an automatic perk. If the specialty restaurant receives a lot of advance bookings the offer is not extended to suite guests. Only on S-Class ships is complimentary dinner in a specialty restaurant a guaranteed perk. On M-Class ships and Century it is an extra perk that is often, but not always extended.

We're in a suite on a cruise in two weeks and I've pre-booked and paid 2 for speciality dining evenings via the celebrity website as the only phone number quoted to do this is an american number.

Somebody said that we should be able to get the costs credited back to our ship account once onboard.

I'll report back post cruise

If you are on an S class ship, the free dinners cannot be booked on line, says so right on the web page. I wouldn't count on getting your money back if you booked on line.As others have said, if not an S class ship, it is not a guaranteed benefit.

Last year on a 12 night sailing we had two com dinners . We were advised that we had to take the first one on the first night on board.

My question is do you have to take this on night 1 or can you just say no but still pick a day and time of your choosing ?

We will be on the Solstice in 3 weeks time and may not wish to use up or two complimentary dinners this way so would this be a problem .

Thanks

Scotslizzy

Archived