Carnvial Dream-Opionions

misand

We were on the Dream last fall and we had an aft balcony. We loved the Eastern Carribean...we had a great time with some friends who booked right next door to us. The Dream is a magnificent ship, and is huge. We played putt-putt, and saw all the shows.

The food was marvelous. The CD was great. The music was fantastic. We just had a great time. The weather was better than we could have ever bargained for. We took tours in Nassau, and St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. I highly recommend this ship. Hope you enjoy your choice.

Book the ship! Do the Coves! Get a Spa pass! To avoid the crowds, avoid major spring breaks--many colleges have SB in mid marhc next year, as do school districts throughout the country! Have a great cruise!

We've Dreamed 3 times. Great cruises every one.

We have sailed on the Dream twice. The first was a 9 day cruise with John H. We had a Spa Balcony and loved it. Our second was last year with our DD and her BF. There are some people who have loved the ship and some who do not. We loved it, but there are some areas we found were not a good as some of carnivals smallers ships. Overall the Dream is one of my top 5 ships. You will have a wonderful time.

leedm:D

Thanks for everyone's quick responses. Do you ever get sprayed with water? Anyone ever do the anytime dining? If so, do you still see the song and dance numbers? Love to see some pictures!:p

Thanks

Thanks for everyone's quick responses. Do you ever get sprayed with water? Anyone ever do the anytime dining? If so, do you still see the song and dance numbers? Love to see some pictures!:p

Thanks

I think if you had a cove balcony near the front of the ship you might have a chance at getting some spray. We were kinda midship and didn't get any spray......would depend on the seas though right? :)

We had cove balcony 2337, never got sprayed at all. Did have some salt on the balcony in the mornings a couple of times, just wipe the chairs off. We also had anytime dining with Corrina and our head waiter. She and her team were fantastic. We went back every night and waited for a table in her area. Even went to the steakhouse one night, food was good but wished we were back in the dining room with our wait staff. You will love it.

We were just on the Dream this past June and had a great time! Our

room was on the Lido deck (which was a very good location) We really

enjoyed everything about this cruise so much we are going to do

another!

We had cove balcony 2337, never got sprayed at all. Did have some salt on the balcony in the mornings a couple of times, just wipe the chairs off. We also had anytime dining with Corrina and our head waiter. She and her team were fantastic. We went back every night and waited for a table in her area. Even went to the steakhouse one night, food was good but wished we were back in the dining room with our wait staff. You will love it.

We also chose anytime dining? Do you have the same server every night or is it just the luck of the draw? What was your opinion of anytime?

Thanks

I never had a cove balcony..well scratch that I never had a balcony but when we decided to book the Dream I had to have it...a Cove Balcony that is. We actually booked room 2349 which is the one viewed here, courtesy of zydecocruiser's website.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalDream/GrandMed/Ship/index.htm (info about Carnival Dream)

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalDream/coveDummies.htm (info about cove balconies)

Archived