Return-Cruiser Pins

AGERanger

I'm looking for return cruiser pins, 2 ea for Carnival Victory and Legend. I'm attempting to round out my collection after making the cruises on these two ships and not getting the pins due to the changes in Carnival's Gold benefits plan. Please contact me at AGERanger10@hotmail.com if you can part with them. Thanks.

You an always try eBay!

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=carnival+cruise+pins&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I'm looking for return cruiser pins, 2 ea for Carnival Victory and Legend. I'm attempting to round out my collection after making the cruises on these two ships and not getting the pins due to the changes in Carnival's Gold benefits plan. Please contact me at AGERanger10@hotmail.com if you can part with them. Thanks.

I used E-Bay and won the bid for my Carnival Sensation Pin. It can get kinda expensive, but depending on how bad you want it, it might be worth it. Good luck.:D

The gift shop pins are not the same thing as the souvenier pins they used to give the returning cruisers as part of the Gold benefits plan.

I've seen the exact same ones. Maybe not on all ships. I have just tossed some in the past, I had no idea or I would have kept them and sold them on ebay!

Archived