Romystours as a guide?

doublej

Thinking about booking with this company for the "freestyle." tour in November. Has anyone used this company? We are hoping to zip line through South Shore, see iguana farm, get a little shopping and beach time. Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thinking about using this company for their "free style" tour in November. We are hoping to zipline with South Shore, see iguana farm, and get in some beach and shopping time. Has anyone used this company? I'd appreciate any information or suggestions.

Thinking about booking a "free style" tour with this company in November. We are hoping to zip line with South Shore, see iguana farm, and get in some shopping and beach time. Has anyone used this company? Any information or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

Thinking about booking a "free style" tour with this company in November. We are hoping to zip line with South Shore, see iguana farm, and get in some shopping and beach time. Has anyone used this company? Any information or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.

DW and I have used Rony's Tours twice and loved it both times. Drivers stay with you all day, take you anywhere on the island you want to go. Most of the drivers are his relatives, and you can eat at his mother's restaurant. You will have a great time because Roatan is just beautiful.

I can highly recommend Rony. We've used his company 4 times. He is just great. He and his drivers are great. You've chosen the right tour and the right company in my opinion. The freestyle tour is wonderful. If you see something you'd like to photograph - no problem, the driver will be glad to stop. If you want to stay at a sight 10 minutes or 2 hours and 10 minutes - no problem, the driver is yours for the day. Rony takes great pride in making sure his guests have the best day possible in Roatan.

We love South Shore Zip Lines. They are very close to the gorgeous beaches on West Bay. I'm very sure you will have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...
Glad to see great reviews!

I'm booked with a freestyle tour based to the great reviews on this board. I like the fact that it's at my pace.

Doublej I will post a review on my return from my cruise!

A review would be great. Do you know if Romy will arrange the zip-line, if I need to arrange it, or do we just "show up?" I'll send this question to him as well. Sorry about the triple posts for the thread - internet issues - hazards of living in the country where even high speed is real slow. I've only been back in the classroom two days but I'm ready for this Thanksgiving cruise. We're scorched in Texas. Hope you have a great cruise in a few weeks. Thanks for the response.

I can highly recommend Rony. We've used his company 4 times. He is just great. He and his drivers are great. You've chosen the right tour and the right company in my opinion. The freestyle tour is wonderful. If you see something you'd like to photograph - no problem, the driver will be glad to stop. If you want to stay at a sight 10 minutes or 2 hours and 10 minutes - no problem, the driver is yours for the day. Rony takes great pride in making sure his guests have the best day possible in Roatan.

We love South Shore Zip Lines. They are very close to the gorgeous beaches on West Bay. I'm very sure you will have a great day!

Thanks so much for responding and the positive comments. I feel sure this is going to be a great day for our group in Roatan. I hope we can fit everything in.

Rony (not Romy - just want to be sure you know his name) - anyway - he will be glad to take you to any zipline and you enter it on his reservation form at ronystours.com. After you enter freestyle tour, you enter the number who will be zipping. We recommend South Shore. It's really fun! It's also very conveniently located close to really nice beaches. If any in your group do not want to zip,they can go to the beach and you can meet up with them after zipping.

Archived