Used to cruise with our stuffed dog..

WINEMANVISALIA

• 2 months later...

Aww too cute we have done that as well... on our honeymoon cruise we had two little stuffed dogs dressed up in wedding clothes - full tux and wedding gown complete with veil and also bathing suits!!! We took pictures of them all over the ship and took them with us on tours etc... we have pictures of them on several beaches in Hawaii and on top of a crater to see the sunrise etc... it was so much fun we really liked it...

We have a bear who comes with us. Usually he stays in the room and orders room service but the last cruise he was out and about with us. We have some really good pictures of the 3 of us. It was a lot of fun and the grandkids liked seeing where he went. He didn't go to dinner though and probably will not. That is just for us but it was fun.

tigercat

SCRUFFY WAS HIS NAME..we would take him along to see what the cabin stewards would do...on our honeymoon cruise they did this...

https://picasaweb.google.com/116190315107492683472/HONEYMOONSCRUFFYONCELEBRITY?authkey=Gv1sRgCKv1wtn8ze2CjAE

I LOVE that idea and I'm going to borrow it from you, if you don't mind. I'm a dog-nut, and that would be great to see the inventive ideas the cabin stewards come up with! I LOVED your pix!!! :D

The towel critters are cute....and I enjoy them. But, not once has a towel been made into a dog (at least not in my cabin.)

I sail in 89 days....I have to find the perfect stuffed doggie to travel with! Thanks for the great idea! :)

Archived