Can I apply FCC to an already booked cruise ?

genegri

RCI experts, I need your help! :)

I am eyeing an Oasis cruise in Nov 2012. At the moment I don't have any FCC or OBC from RCI. But I will take an NOS cruise in March 2012 and plan to purchase FCC on board.

My plan is:

I book the Nov 2012 Oasis cruise now because I think price will most likely go up;

I go on to the NOS cruise in March 2012 and purchase FCC.

My question is:

Will I be able to apply the FCC and the $100 OBC that comes with it to the Oasis cruise? By next March, the Oasis cruise will be already booked or months.

Any feedback is very appreciated!! TIA!!! :)

RCI experts, I need your help! :)

I am eyeing an Oasis cruise in Nov 2012. At the moment I don't have any FCC or OBC from RCI. But I will take an NOS cruise in March 2012 and plan to purchase FCC on board.

My plan is:

I book the Nov 2012 Oasis cruise now because I think price will most likely go up;

I go on to the NOS cruise in March 2012 and purchase FCC.

My question is:

Will I be able to apply the FCC and the $100 OBC that comes with it to the Oasis cruise? By next March, the Oasis cruise will be already booked or months.

Any feedback is very appreciated!! TIA!!! :)

Unfortunately you can not do that To get an OBC you would have to cancel and rebook your Oasis cruise while on your March 2012 cruise and then rebook and pay the current cruise fare, which could either be lower than, same as or higher than what you paid when you originally booked.

You can not purchase a NextCruise and use it on an existing booking because a NC has a booking number assigned to it. You would have to again, cancel and rebook to get your OBC.

Thank you so much for the answer! :)

Oh well, I guess I will go ahead and book anyway. If the price goes up, I will save the next cruise credit for later. Excuse to book more cruises! :D

Use a travel agent that provide free gratuity. This is usually a better deal than the OBC offereed with the FCC.

Use a travel agent that provide free gratuity. This is usually a better deal than the OBC offereed with the FCC.

you can also use your nc with the travel agent and get free grats and your obc with your nc

Archived