My lost review!

Mummye

I spent an hour writing what I felt was a comprehensive review of MSC and our Western Mediterranean on the MSC Fantasia last week. It disappeared when I submitted it - maybe because it was so long! :confused:

It is from an English perspective - a family cruise with members from 12 to 76!

I would love to share information with potential cruisers and also alleviate any concerns about MSC, as we had a most amazing time.

Please ask on any of the following topics:

Dining experience

Entertainment

Drinks Package

Ports - Genoa, Marseille, Barcelona,Valletta,La Goulette,Messina,Rome,

My Top Tips!

In the meantime I will try and post in sections that don't get lost!

It's best to draft your review on Word or any word processing program and then copy and post it in the review block. You have to fill in all the questions they ask you first, and then paste the review itself, and answer one or two more questions, then tick submit. The CC cruise review process is pretty straightforward and I don't think there's a limit on how long it can be.

Hi Mummye

Sorry to hear your review disappeared - Id love to hear everything about it especially from a UK cruisers point of view.

We have booked The Splendida for January 2012, our first time with MSC and doing much the same Itinerary as yours.

I'll look forward to your posting in sections but so glad to hear that overall you had an amazing time :)

Please try again - I know its a big ask :p but I would love to read it we are taking our old ones and young ones with us this time - it would interest me from that perspective as well as being from English heritage before I became an Aussie ;)

Archived