Winter Cruise shall i wait to book?

hi booked mine for feb because they were doing all inc for £98 per booking and it was finishing that particular weekend its now £398 but i'm sure there will be some incentives. notice they are doing seaview upgrades at the moment for nov & dec so if you bide your time for a while you may get some extras. Have you tried cruise deals for the best price they are usually quite competiive

hi booked mine for feb because they were doing all inc for £98 per booking and it was finishing that particular weekend its now £398 but i'm sure there will be some incentives. notice they are doing seaview upgrades at the moment for nov & dec so if you bide your time for a while you may get some extras. Have you tried cruise deals for the best price they are usually quite competiive

Hi Infoqueen, Yes have looked there will look again noticed a bargain in TC the other week wasnt Thomson but cruise original price over £1200 down to £450 amazing. will hang on a bit. ta for your info.

Hi Infoqueen, Yes have looked there will look again noticed a bargain in TC the other week wasnt Thomson but cruise original price over £1200 down to £450 amazing. will hang on a bit. ta for your info.

Inside cabin down to £549 may well get an extra with it may ring tomorrow? happy days......

Archived