Golden Spa Questions

LarryF

Is the Spa on the Golden operated by Princess like on the Caribbean Princess? Also, we were able to order spa treatments on-line last year on the CP. I can't find anywhere on my personalizer that allows me to do this for the Golden. Am I missing some where??

Thanks Mike...that's really a shame in that 4 years ago Steiner spent too much time (IMH0) trying to sell me products. It really ruined the average massage they gave me. In the CP spa last year which is run by Princess, I got a magnificent massage and they not once even mentioned products to me!

Just be firm. I was sent out with a $50 bottle of muscle relaxing soak and my partner who had a facial, had almost $300 worth of product bagged up for them. When we checked out we declined all but the services.

Mike :D

I deal with conflict everyday in my business and take a cruise to get away from that. It's a shame the ship allows this pressure selling from the Steiner's. Since Golen's spa is not run by Princess, I'm going to get a real nice massage in a San Juan Spa the day before we sail!

Archived