I got the call...take it or leave it?

mez2424

We went for it!!!!!

Got the balcony!!:D:D:D

SOOOOO excited!

Thanks everyone for all the opinions!!

OP, great call. I cruise in an inside with four women all the time. We would jump at the opportunity to have a balcony for only $75 pp, especially on a much higher deck. Congrats and enjoy your balcony!!!!

OP - Great call! I was going to recommend taking the upgrade as well. I do love my balcony.

On a side note - through the thread I've heard people talk about showering at the spa. However, one poster said that you have to purchase the spa package for that. Is this true? We're sailing on the Dream in October and have a balcony on the 11th deck with the spa on the 12th. Being so close to the spa, I had thoughts of trying out their showers. But I'd like to be prepared if there is a charge for it.

Anyone?

OP - Great call! I was going to recommend taking the upgrade as well. I do love my balcony.

On a side note - through the thread I've heard people talk about showering at the spa. However, one poster said that you have to purchase the spa package for that. Is this true? We're sailing on the Dream in October and have a balcony on the 11th deck with the spa on the 12th. Being so close to the spa, I had thoughts of trying out their showers. But I'd like to be prepared if there is a charge for it.

Anyone?

I'm pretty sure the showers are in the "free" part of the spa and can be used by anybody. But I am sure someone else can give a 100% confirmation to that...

We went for it!!!!!

SOOOOO excited!

Glad to hear that. I had a a room with 3 women and the balcony just gave us that extra space. If one wanted to go to bed early or watch TV or whatever, you had that extra space to go out and relax and enjoy yourself. Just a place to get away in your comfy jammies.

Yes, you are missing something. One bathroom has toilet and tub, the other has shower and sink...So two can bathe at once. EM

Sorry to be so stupid on this subject, but I haven't seen one of these cabins yet. Are there 2 toilets? Does the bathroom with the tub have a shower head in it? I'm wondering if this would solve the problem my DH has with traveling with the grandkids in our cabin, only 1 bathroom.

Please let us know what you thought of the balcony

when you get back??? Have a great time, when are you

going, and what ship will you be on??

I know you will all have a great time!!!

We went for it!!!!!

SOOOOO excited!

Archived