Anyone here currently on MediFast?

Robin122

Cool!!

Have a great holiday... and DON'T SWEAT going off the rails too much if you happen to. Just get right back on the horse... I've been in Maintenance now for a little over a year... have had my ups and downs with weight but haven't crossed my Maginot Line of 190 to the upside (but have come close).... but I plan to enjoy the holidays with friends and family -- and all the resultant goodies that come with those folks -- but am buying some more Medifast from my local coach today and will be doing my Medifast "Blitz" for a minus 10 pounds or so immediately after Thanksgiving next week to roll me right into our Sapphire Princess Mex Riviera cruise on the 15th.

Still no bread, rice, or potatoes for this kid, though, for a year and a half.... it's KEY imho.....

Cheers Everyone....

Hap

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greeting from Nashville, TN. I'm seriously considering MF. I have been reading this thread and surfing the net to learn as much as I can. I'm currently on page 13 of the thread and subscribing so I can finish as time permits :D

I really need to shed a minimum of 50 lbs. Any loss between now and my June cruise will be most welcome, even if it's half of that!

Lisa

Greeting from Nashville, TN. I'm seriously considering MF. I have been reading this thread and surfing the net to learn as much as I can. I'm currently on page 13 of the thread and subscribing so I can finish as time permits :D

I really need to shed a minimum of 50 lbs. Any loss between now and my June cruise will be most welcome, even if it's half of that!

Lisa

Been there and it's hard. I did a lot of research too before I took the plunge. I haven't regretted my decision. Good luck to you Lisa in whatever you decide, either way get used to saying no!:)

• 2 months later...

Reached the 50 pound mark this week!! Feeling wonderful! Only 5 more to go and then the hard part starts...keeping it off. I leave for my Medi cruise in 162 days so that is my motivation. Wondering what others have done that has kept them successful in maintenance.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app