Favorite Princess Cruise photo...

RickEk

Where about's is Val Verde, CA? You mentioned this was close to your open. Very nice picture?

Val Verde is a little rural hamlet nestled in the hills just north of Santa Clarita (our mailing address considers us to be in Castaic). I guess that I consider San Pedro to be my homeport. And close is relative to a SoCal native... if I can drive there within an hour or two (traffic notwithstanding), I'd consider it "close". :p

Val Verde is a little rural hamlet nestled in the hills just north of Santa Clarita (our mailing address considers us to be in Castaic). I guess that I consider San Pedro to be my homeport. And close is relative to a SoCal native... if I can drive there within an hour or two (traffic notwithstanding), I'd consider it "close". :p

Wow, just looked at my post. What did I post? Yikes, it's been a long day. I agree with you an hour or two in Cali is close. So the picture is from San Pedro?

Wow, just looked at my post. What did I post? Yikes, it's been a long day. I agree with you an hour or two in Cali is close. So the picture is from San Pedro?

LOL... that's cool... I read between the lines. I know that when I'm typing fast, I'll mess up a word or two that I hopefully catch before I post, but s#$t happens. :)

Yes, that's Angel's Gate Lighthouse on the breakwater to the entrance of the Port of Los Angeles.

Here it is without the dramatic lighting...

1474682171_b173a81082_z.jpg

Angel's Gate Lighthouse - Port of Los Angeles by RickEk, on Flickr

LOL... that's cool... I read between the lines. I know that when I'm typing fast, I'll mess up a word or two that I hopefully catch before I post, but s#$t happens. :)

Yes, that's Angel's Gate Lighthouse on the breakwater to the entrance of the Port of Los Angeles.

Here it is without the dramatic lighting...

1474682171_b173a81082_z.jpg

Angel's Gate Lighthouse - Port of Los Angeles by RickEk, on Flickr

Yep, it does happen! Ah, now I recognize it. Wish I were sailing out of there right now:D

Archived