Cruising Again Finally!!!!

jus4fun

I have been battling breast cancer for the past eight months. Been through chemo and I finish 30 rounds of radiation tomorrow. Booked the Fantasy, 9/10 this evening. We are celebrating!!! I have missed cruising. Heck, I have missed doing a lot of things, but I have really missed cruising!!! :)

I have been battling breast cancer for the past eight months. Been through chemo and I finish 30 rounds of radiation tomorrow. Booked the Fantasy, 9/10 this evening. We are celebrating!!! I have missed cruising. Heck, I have missed doing a lot of things, but I have really missed cruising!!! :)

Have a great time. I will be getting off when you get on.

Congrats! I too have finished my cancer treatment and have my "Cancer Recovery Cruise" booked for October. We had to cancel our February cruise due to my chemotherapy. Enjoy your tRip and keep up the Good Health!!!!!

Jus4fun--- absolutely wonderful news! Have a terrific, absolutely outstanding cruise:):D;).

OT -- May I take this opportunity to suggest a site which offers free mammograms to the people (men AND women) unable to afford it? Please click daily on: www.thebreastcancersite.com.

There are also other deserving organizations contained within this particular site which can help without cost to the "clicker". I hope this is an allowable post. It's one of my favorite things to do to start my day, just clicking and helping. Regards, Jus4fun -- Totally ENJOY! Silver

Congrats - Enjoy your cruise, have fun.

Archived